Membership Classes & Fees
Two married adults and their unmarried children under the age of 25 living in the same house.
- Annual Membership fee is $2,300, inclusive of sales tax
- Initiation fee is $2,500 (all members, first year only)
Two married adults living in the same house. Children of members in this class must sign in as paying guests should they wish to visit the facility. Guest usage is limited per the Guest and Guest Fee Policy section of the Lakeside Field Club Rules and Regulations. •
- Annual Membership fee is $1,300, inclusive of sales tax
- Initiation fee is $1,300 (all members, first year only)
Individual whose spouse and/or children will not be using the facility.
- Annual Membership fee is $1,000, inclusive of sales tax
- Initiation fee is $1,000 (all members, first year only)
The one time initiation fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and applies to all members in their first year of membership. The initiation fee will be billed upon mutual membership acceptance by Lakeside and the prospective member. The schedule of payments of annual dues for new members will vary based on the date of acceptance. In subsequent years, dues are billed and payable in four installments in the months of October, December, February and April. An additional assessment of $25 per installment for dues, and $50 per installment for initiation fees is assessed if not paid in full in October.
Would you like to speak to us about joining our Pool & Tennis Club, please call Lakeside Field Club at 845-669-6062 or you may use the form below for general questions.